Not sure how to create positive changes in 2019? Don’t worry, I have a guide to get you started! I put together a crystal program to enhance every kind of intention that you may have for the new year. All you have to do is select the area of your life that you’re ready to work on.
Then I’ll show you how you can create a positive shift in just 40 days! By pairing crystals or crystal jewelry with your intention, you’ll learn how to commit to change + self-improvement. Watch the full video below and read through to find examples of the intentions that you can set with crystals. Once you learn how to set your intention with crystals, you’ll be ready to start your very own 40-day crystal program to start the year on a high!
Here’s what you’ll learn today:
- How to clarify your intention
- 3 ways to work on intentions with crystals
- What crystals to use with an intention
- Examples of intentions for crystals
- How long to work on an intention
- Plus, a FREE downloadable worksheet to create your own 40-DAY CRYSTAL ACTION PLAN
How to Clarify Your Intention
First, let’s get clear on what your intention is. What is something that you want to improve on? A simple way to clarify your intention is to write down 5 goals that you have, and pick ONE to take action on today.
3 Ways for Working with Crystals and Intention
Now that you have your intention, there are three ways that you can work on it with crystals:
- Wear Your Crystals: Wearing crystals allows you to soak up their energy all day long. Crystal jewelry keeps you on track by vibrating with the energy of your goals.
- Carry Your Crystals: Carrying your stone in your pocket or purse means that it’s there for you when you need to take a moment, get back in touch with its positive energy and find your center.
- Place Your Crystals In Your Space: Having crystals in your space is ideal for creating an energetic atmosphere that suits your intention. It provides a visual reminder of the change you are committed to bringing about.
You can choose one of these ways to work with crystals, or if you really want to strengthen your energy to get results, do all three!
What Crystals to Use With Your Intention
Looking for inspiration in choosing which crystals to pair with your intention? Here are my 10 Favorite Crystal Combinations for Intentions:
- If you are seeking clarity:
- If you want to spark your creativity:
- If you’re looking to focus on your finances:
- If you want to become more balanced:
- If you want to embrace a more positive mindset:
- If you want to focus on your health:
- If you want to bring more love into your life:
- If you’re looking to start fresh:
- If you want to feel secure and protected:
- If you want to feel more calm and less stressed:
Examples of Intentions for Crystals
After selecting your crystal or crystal jewelry, you are ready to set your intention with the crystal! This aligns your energy with the energy of your stone to ensure that you are both working toward the same goal.
Be sure to get specific about what you want to achieve with the help of your crystal. Use affirming words like “I am” or “I have” that actualize your intention. Here are some examples of intentions for crystals:
- I am a money magnet.
- I attract and radiate the energy of love.
- My mind, body and spirit are healthy.
- I release my stress and fill myself with the energy of light.
How Long To Work On an Intention?
I recommend working with crystals and your intention for 40 days. It may seem like a long time, but this is the amount of time needed to create lasting changes within your mindset. To help you track your progress, I’ve included a free, downloadable action plan to guide you along your journey. Use it to write down any realizations or tests to your resolve that surface over the next 40 days.
When you create an action plan for yourself, and commit to the work you are doing with your crystals, the possibilities are limitless. I have been working with crystals for over 25 years and have seen some amazing stories from this community. I can’t wait for you to have one of your own. Share your intention with me in the comments below!